Senior Full-stack Engineer
Cloud-Automated A.I Platform
85.000? - 100.000?
A pioneer software operating system for airlines, travel and transportation that works with cuttingedge A.I and Deep Learning to deliver real-world results and ultra-accurate revenue.
Do NOT expect legacy products rebranded with fancy keywords such as M.L, Neural Networks or A.I to grab your attention. Here you'll realize that all these technologies are in the DNA of the product's architecture.
Their vision to disrupt the industry/competition with cloud automated AI platform requiresFull Stack Engineers to permanently join the Web-Planning& Scheduling team.
Why should you apply?
As aSenior Full-stack Engineer, you get a yearly gross salary between85.000? - 100.000?, and you're also going to:
- Join a relentless team of I.T Geeks
- Enjoy greatwork-life balance withflex work hours andremote work flexibility
- Receive a budget to build your own home office
- Get25 paid holidays per year
- Get anincredible Health Insurance package that covers everything
- Secure your future early with agenerous Pension Plan
- Unlimitedtraining budgetfor your personal development
- Build the culture of the newly-fundedEU Headquarters in Amsterdam
- Are you at the office? Enjoysnacks and beverages, lunch reimbursements, and social events
- Potential to getstock-options
- Experience with Full-stack software development usingPython& React
- Proven experience buildingSaaS applications
- Hands-on experience withCICD, Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of software design principles and patterns
- Extensive experience with Rest API
- You master unit testing and debugging techniques
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at p.diamantopoulos@jeffersonfrank, with an updated CV and I'll get in touch to share all the details with you! It's a 3-stage hiring process and, boom, there's your new big challenge!