Senior Java Engineer/Developer- Belgium
We are looking for a Java developer to be working in one of the offices of our internal R&D department. Your future department is responsible for:
- Development of embedded software for driver consoles, validators and board computers in public transport vehicles.
- Implementing AFC and ITCS business logic.
- Integrating with our back office components.
- Interfacing with various hardware systems
In your function you will work on the front-office part of the system and the application is written in Java. You will be thinking along with your colleagues about the technical design and the evolution of the system. Definitely the function is not line work.
What you will get
- Competitive salary
- Company car with fuel card
- Group& health insurance (DKV)
- Meal vouchers
- Additional holidays
This international company is a global producer and provider of smart infrastructure solutions for public transport companies. In addition, it also supplies cloud-based network solutions for smart infrastructure. These solutions contribute to lower energy expenditure and enhance preventative maintenance.