UBM are looking for a highly organisedSenior Customer Services Representative to join our Events Operations Team.
The Customer Service team is the main point of contact for our customers in UBM EMEA which includes all event participants (internal and external): exhibitors, visitors and the UBM EMEA portfolio teams (serving a range of events, international clients and internal departments). The department help in both a re-active and pro-active way to ensure our customers receive all the attention and care they need to make the most of planning and preparing for an event. The core function includes, but is not limited to, supporting the customer, liaison and close working with the event teams such as marketing, operations, digital, sales and brand departments as well as managing a team of Customer Service Representatives.
The Customer Service Team own their customer queries and work proactively to resolve these quickly with a clear response and resolution for the customer. They provide continual support for exhibitors (once a stand has been purchased) and visitors (after they have registered to attend an event).
The main responsibilities of the Senior Customer Service Representative are tomanage the Customer Service Representatives who work across all EMEA shows to ensure they deliver exceptional Customer Service. Each CSR is required to meet our SLA and exceed targets through our three comms channels - calls, chat and emails. In addition to this, the Senior will also be responsible for being theLead for the Digital portfolio, and a large focus will be liaising with this department to ensure best practice as well as supporting/managing the digital projects.
Experience in managing a team is essential, preferably within a Customer focussed role or in a Call Centre environment as this position will have up to six direct reports. Meeting targets, managing performance, developing and influencing your team and exceeding expectations are fundamental to the role.
This busy and varied role will involve assisting the Customer Service Team Leader with any tasks especially around process implementation and policies.
In busy periods, this role will also be expected to perform the Customer Service Representative role outlined below in to ensure we adhere to the SLA.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven line management experience of managing a team
- Excellent communicator, team player and leader
- Previous customer service experience in a similar role at this level is essential
- Proven experience of managing performance/metrics as well as KPI's
- Fluent in English, but additional languages are also desirable
- Quick learner who is self-sufficient and uses initiative
- High level of enthusiasm and accuracy
- Excellent copy writing and proofing skills
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organiser and able to work in a busy environment
- Flexible, creative and versatile
- Highly self-motivated with exceptional time management
- Ability to deliver quality output on time and work with deadlines/targets
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and understanding of CRM systems in particular Salesforce
- Please note, this position is 40 hours a week but you may be required to work extended hours on occasion e.g. when onsite and travel will also be required
Why work for UBM?
As an employee of UBM you will have access to a positive company culture, a flexible and professional environment, extensive Employee Benefits and a commitment from us that we will invest in developing your talent.
UBM is committed to its policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based on each person's skills, abilities and performance. We provide equal opportunity in employment to qualified individuals regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender identity, gender re-assignment, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We invite you to be part of an organization that is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and to being a responsible, sustainable business.