The company develops and maintains Cloud Infrastructure for a challenging group of customers. Because their client's base and activities are expanding, several job vacancies are opening up in this company, both med and senior Cloud engineers with experience in Migration and Devops. Either Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services Cloud domains are welcome to respond!
Our client is a small, informal and flat organisation, so their team of engineers usually team up to work out the best solution for their clients. They believe that actually caring for their customers is an important part of doing business. They do their best to add value for any customer to establish a long-lasting cooperation. Their size allow them to make quick decisions on how to progress, what tool to deploy and for you to bring forward your ideas and experience to add to their organic growth. They are about sharing information, not just business!
The company will always help and encourage you to grow to the next level, which means that they are looking for persons who are not afraid to take the lead, speak up about their ideas and show initiative! They build most of their stuff in house, so there is room for you to add your share in our innovation drive.
- Proven extensive experience in a Cloud domain environment like AWS or Azure
- Experience with development tools such as Puppet and Jenkins, and more.
- Good understanding of networking concepts and Internet protocols
- Extensive analytical and technical experience
- Ability to add value to the team and make the difference.
What they offer
- Great working environment with informal feeling in the office and open culture
- Competitive salary, up to 75k, and additional benefits
- Brainstorming Friday sessions with team-bonding activities and knowledge sharing