A Dutch speaking and English speaking Product Owner to help us scale up our SaaS product offering in an efficient and harmonious way.
About the Company
It is PaaS solution redefining contingent workforce management by providing businesses and workers with smart, time-saving and legally sound solutions that make work enjoyable.
Lovely tech hub Amsterdam. Culture blends together customer excellence, purpose, efficiency, commitment, technology, fun and other growth aspects.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Work with user-focused roles to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Preparation and Participation in Planning
- Use Agile principles to align teams with effective communication and transparency
- Develop and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future development.
- Prioritise and maintains the backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Coordinate with support the user documentation and training
- Coordinate QA effort and ensure User Acceptance Testing
- Deep understanding and significant experience with Agile methodologies.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectation especially from an Active listening perspective.
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- 25 days of holiday (on basis of 40 hours per week)
- 2,6% pension fund contribution.
- A personal development plan customized for your growth
- Office in the center of Amsterdam (Leidsestraat).
- A company laptop.
- Fresh daily lunch. (during Covid-19 times a monthly allowance for Internet and Electricity)