Junior Salesforce Administrator needed for a global Salesforce end-user in the Pharmaceutical industry. After a period of success and growth the organization is looking to expand their Europe team with a Salesforce Administrator.
At this role the selected candidate will be working at an international, innovative and growing company where you will be developed to be a top quality specialized Salesforce Administrator. This well-established global organization has great growth plans in the EU region with the intention to multiply their Amsterdam team by 3x, so great opportunity for career growth.
The candidate will have the responsibility of managing Salesforce Administration but will also be expected to collaborate with other business teams in order to participate in strategy and development of the Salesforce platform for the business.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs
- Translate business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions
- Configuring Salesforce platform
- Collaborating with Marketing and Commercial teams to plan Salesforce platform developments according to business needs
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Follow Salesforce ecosystem development and expand knowledge to the team
- Salesforce/Veeva platform experience
- Creative mind ; able to understand technical side of Salesforce/Veeva and able to understand business strategy
- Solid analytical skills: understanding the business requirements and vision of the appropriate solutions
- Marketing knowledge greatly appreciated
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, French greatly appreciated
- Competitive salary
- Training and development options
- Career development options
- International team with great work environment
If you are a passionate and talented IT professional looking for a new exciting opportunity and you think you are a good fit for this role we would love to hear from you!
Get in touch via email:[Klik hier om je CV te mailen] or phone: +31 020 241 8528