Dutch-speaking Trainee Talent Acquisition Consultant - Amsterdam, NL | Fast-track Career Growth Plan | Competitive Base& Uncapped commission scheme | Target-based Incentives | In-house Training Academy
Calling all graduates! It's time to think bigger. Be part of an unstoppable journey to be proud of and Go Beyond!
FRG are global specialist recruiter with multiple brands dedicated to niche IT fields. As part of the Talent Acquisition Team, you'll work efficiently to find high-calibre candidates to join Frank Recruitment in entry level and experienced positions.
As part of our consistent global expansion, we're looking for skilled specialists to assist with internal recruitment in our stunning new Amsterdam location. This role is particularly significant, as you will be responsible for managing continuous growth across several departments in our firm following recent prestigious investment from TPG (AirBnB, Spotify, Uber!)
What the Trainee Talent Acquisition Consultant role involves:
- Liaising with the Senior Management team at FRG to understand our current /future staffing requirements
- Finding the best candidates, using a varied combination of conventional hiring and talent sourcing platforms
- Managing the internal recruitment process including application filtering, arranging interviews and feedback
- All of the necessary administrative duties. You are empowered to oversee your projects from start to finish
What we require from Trainee Talent Acquisition Consultants:
- A Bachelor's degree (we will consider any discipline/topic)
- Previous employment experience in a similar environment
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English is essential
- An exceptional work ethic and level of dedication to succeed
What we offer our Trainee Talent Acquisition Consultants:
- A competitive starting base salary of?26-29,000
- Industry-leading uncapped commission scheme
- Full training at our in-house Training Academy
- Meritocratic career development
- Quarterly global sales competition events
- VIP hospitality social events
- Fine Dining experiences
- 5* International Trips
Where will you work?
You'll be working in our new office in Amsterdam. Here is the address:Strawinskylaan 3101, 1077 ZX, Amsterdam, Netherlands* Based in the desirable Amsterdam South, nearby the World Trade Centre. 5 min walk from a Metro.
To apply for the opportunity please contact: Sarah Brennan - Talent Acquisition, Lead Consultant with CV/Cover Letter:E-mail:[Klik hier om je CV te mailen] or alternatively phone directly: +44 191 3387524