We're looking to meet new technical DevOps Engineers that are striving to be the best in the market. We are industry leaders in both AWS& Azure, and we only accept the best and brightest to join our team!
If you would like to work with a team of industry leading DevOps experts then you must have certain qualities and experience to do so. We like to provide our Customers with the best service possible, meaning we consult, advise and even turn down certain ways of working. We only deliver the best.
Your role within our team will be purely focused on the technical side of the cloud. Developing tailored solutions for our clients based on either the Azure or AWS platforms. This includes working and collaborating with the Technical Architects, Customer and your colleagues to come up with the best approach.
A certain way of thinking is required for this position as we like to work with the newest technologies and methodologies available. Being independent is very important in this role but plenty of support is provided when it comes to training and advancing your skills.
As DevOps Engineer, you will design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes, analyse client requirements and workflows, and determine the best solutions for a successful project.
Since we expect the best, we also try to provide the best in terms of benefits:
- Remote working 4 days a week (1 day required in the office)
- Flexible hours so you can avoid traffic
- Company car (even though it's an in-house position)
- Competitive salary tailored to your experience
- Fresh, open plan offices that are newly refurbished
- Design, develop and rollout automation solutions to support clients with CI/CD
- Work alongside colleagues and customers to define requirements and deliverables
- Work with tools such as:
- Help with installing, configuring and monitoring both Windows and Linux Servers with either Azure or AWS.
- AWS/Azure certifications
- Bachelor's (HBO) degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant DevOps experience in AWS and/or Azure
- Strong background in either development, scripting or automation
- One or more Microsoft or Amazon cloud certifications
- Experience with agile and DevOps model
- Experience with at least one configuration technology including: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Git, CloudFormation, AWS CLI, Azure PowerShell
To be considered for this role send your most recent CV and motivations to;[Klik hier om je CV te mailen]
Alternatively contact me directly on:
+31 85 888 3496
+32 7848 4597