This is a role and is located in Utrecht in newly refurbished offices with great local links!
As a Cloud& Infrastructure Support Engineer you get to enjoy working with the newest technologies in the comfort of your own office and the friendly faces of the team.
This opportunity is perfect for growing your skills while helping out on both important and prestigious projects.
The office environment is relaxed, friendly atmosphere where you can get the guidance of experts on technologies that you will be concentrating on, such as:
- Office 365
- System Center
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
What we offer
- Excellent salary
- Smartphone / Laptop
- Training courses and guidance provided
- Work on state of the art projects
- Flexible working hours and minimum 27 days holiday
- You have a completed HBO education
- Affinity with solutions in the Cloud
- Demonstrable work experience with the Microsoft Azure platform
- Microsoft Azure certificates are a plus
- Knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server& SQL