Frank Recruitment Group are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the world specialising in the niche IT sector. As part of the Talent Acquisition team you'll be sourcing the best talent to join our growing business.
FRG offers unlimited career opportunities in an environment for future leaders to emerge and thrive.
As part of our continued global expansion, we're looking for skilled specialists to assist with internal recruitment in our brand new Amsterdam office. This role is particularly important, as you will be responsible for managing sustainable growth across several departments within the business.
What the Talent Acquisition Consultant role involves:
- Liaising with the Senior Management team at Frank Recruitment Group to understand the current and future internal staffing requirements
- Finding the best candidates, using a combination of conventional hiring and talent sourcing platforms
- Managing the process for internal recruitment, including application filtering, arranging interviews, and giving constructive feedback
- All of the necessary administrative duties required in the process of this role. You are empowered to oversee your projects from start to finish
What we require from Talent Acquisition Consultants:
- A Bachelor's degree (any discipline)
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English is essential
- An exceptional work ethic and level of dedication
What we offer Talent Acquisition Consultants:
- A competitive base starting salary
- Industry-leading uncapped commission
- Full training and career progression plan
- Target-based incentives and frequent rewards
- Monthly company social events and fine dining experiences
- VIP hospitality treatment at cultural events
- 5* international trips and vacations
- Quarterly global sales competition days
- Weekly late start/early finish incentives
- Weekly dress-down days
This vacancy is for a full-time permanent role. To apply, e-mail your CV and Cover Letter to Demi at[Klik hier om je CV te mailen] or call +44 191 338 7527 if you require further information.