I am working with an end client who are going through a large transformation project and require an experienced consultant with CPQ experience to join the project.
This overall project has a go live date of November next year with the client looking at an immediate start.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage individual CPQ-focused tracks within Business Applications transformation project
- Become an expert on best practices and how the client implements business systems including creating workflows, reports, and dashboards required
- Gather and analyze business requirements and critical data elements across functional areas.
- Serve as an expert in CPQ configuration and guide team members in configuration decisions
- Deliver recommendations for business process improvements and implement recommendations
- Develop training and train users on CPQ systems and processes
- Apttus CPQ or CLM experience =
- CPQ fundamentals: Product Configuration Pricing and Quote - next to OOB understanding strong solution arch capability when it comes to customisation
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage to a tight schedule
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills, including using Excel
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to[Klik hier om je CV te mailen] or call Matthew Carroll on +44 (0)20 3 826 6727 in complete confidence ASAP.